You can choose from a variety of domestic US shipping options for your Beauty Drama order. There are Standard Shipping, 3-Day Shipping, 2-Day Shipping and Overnight Shipping.
And also, you can choose from a variety of shipping options for your Beauty Drama order destined for Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO/DPO military addresses, and US Territories.
1. Shipping Rates
Please note that shipping rates are subject to change at any time. And all shipping costs include handling and may be subject to state tax (Texas).
2. Order Processing and Deadline
Orders received Monday thru Friday by 3 PM Central Standard Time (CST) will be processed on the same business day. Orders received on Saturday and Sunday are usually processed by 3 PM on Monday. All expedited priority orders must be placed by 3 PM Central Standard Time (CST) to be processed on the same business day. Orders received after 3 PM will be processed the following business day. Same day processing excludes Saturday, Sunday, and Postal Holidays detailed below.
3. Shipping Timeframes and Confirmation Emails
Our systems will send you an automated shipment confirmation email, with a tracking number, when we have finished processing your order and our transportation partner has picked it up for delivery, at which point the shipment method timeframe you have selected will commence. Please note that our transportation partners do not process orders on the weekend. Therefore, if you place an order after the cutoff time on Friday, you may experience a delay between your shipping confirmation e-mail and the actual shipment of your order.
- Orders Shipped with USPS First Class can average 3-7 business days for arrival, within the 48 Continental US.
- Orders Shipped with USPS Priority Mail, UPS Ground, or Flat Rate Shipping can average 2-3 business days for arrival, within the 48 Continental US States.
- Orders Shipped with USPS Express Mail can average 1-2 business days for arrival, within the 48 Continental US States.
- Orders Shipped with USPS Priority Mail International can average 7-14 business days and USPS Express Mail International can average 3-5 business days for arrival (pending normal customs clearance).
- Orders shipped with any of the FedEx shipping options (Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, Ground (4-5 days)), will take the selected number of days for arrival Monday thru Friday.
(For processing times, please see Shipping Policy: 2. Order Processing and Deadline)
4. Shipping Carriers
Orders shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) do not come with a guaranteed delivery time. Unfortunately, there is no way to guarantee that your order will be shipped via a specific method when you choose standard delivery or free delivery service. UPS will deliver your package by 8PM on the estimated date of delivery. UPS is the only carrier that offers guaranteed delivery times. If you need a package delivered by a specific time frame please select UPS (Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, 3-Day Select) for your shipping service.
5. Eligibility of Free Shipping
Free shipping offer is limited to FedEx (Ground) or USPS (First Class or Priority) shipping only. Free shipping offer not valid for International orders, APO/FPO/DPO, HI, AK, PR, & US VI. Free shipping is determined by the merchandise total after discounts are applied. Certain items are ineligible for Free Shipping. The minimum purchase required for Free Shipping, and free shipping doesn't apply to gift certificates, bulk orders, orders over 20 pounds, applicable shipping charges or sales tax. Also Free shipping doesn't apply to backorder, preorder, heavy or oversize items. If you have one or more ineligible items in your cart, you will be asked to remove the item(s) if you wish to qualify for free shipping.
6. Weekend Delivery
Expedited orders shipped via FedEx (overnight, 2-day, and Ground) are delivered Monday to Friday only. Orders shipped via USPS (standard) are delivered Monday to Saturday. Delivery is not available on Sundays.
7. Risk of Loss
All items purchased from Beauty Drama is made pursuant to a shipment contract with our carriers. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery of your order to the carrier. Please note that we can only begin to investigate lost orders shipped via standard shipping once 10 business days have passed since the date of shipment.
MY SHIPMENT WAS CONFIRMED DELIVERED, BUT I NEVER RECEIVED IT
The Post Office or FedEx says my package was delivered, but I never got it! Occasionally a carrier will scan a package as delivered before it arrives at the final destination. When this happens, the package is usually delivered within the next few business days.
If you've waited a couple of days and you still don't have the package:
See if someone else accepted delivery. Check with household members, neighbors, building managers, the mail room, front desk, and anyone else who may have accepted the delivery.
Look around the delivery location. Carriers sometimes leave packages in a safe, hidden place like on a side porch, in/around your garage, or behind bushes.
Look for a notice of attempted delivery. You may find an attempted delivery notice in your mailbox or P.O. Box or on your door. Follow the instructions on that notice to request redelivery or pick up the package.
Contact the Carrier. Ask if they have additional information about the package's location. (Have your tracking or delivery confirmation number handy.) If your package was shipped via FedEx, they may be able to hold the package at their local hub for you to pick up. You can call FedEx and see if this is possible (1-800-GO-FEDEX).
Please note that while we sincerely empathize with your situation, Beauty Drama, like every other online merchant, has one thing to go by in order to 'prove' a package has been delivered: Delivery Confirmation. This is the industry standard to which we all adhere and use as a basis for confirming shipment delivery. As such, any order Confirmed Delivered by the shipping carrier is not eligible for a refund or replacement. Beauty Drama can provide tracking information or trace assistance, but we are not responsible for Confirmed Delivered packages that you are unable to locate.
Numbers used to file a trace request:
In case of theft, you may consider calling your local police office.
8. DOT Restrictions on Air Shipping
We are unable to ship DOT-restricted (hazmat) items to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO military addresses, and US Territories.
Most of our packages are delivered by a combination of air and ground transport. But the US Department of Transportation (DOT) prohibits air shipment of items that could contribute to an onboard fire or other mishap. Restricted items include:
• Aerosol-type products in pressurized spray cans, such as: hairspray, and shaving cream.
• Products that contain flammable volatile or corrosive chemicals, such as: fragrances, nail polish, bunion treatments, and nail polish remover.
We're committed to getting your order to you as quickly as possible, but we also want to do it safely and responsibly, in compliance with DOT rules. That's why we require ground-only delivery, at our standard shipping rate, for orders that contain DOT-restricted products.
Please be advised shipping to a destination that requires a customs declaration will result in your packing slip identifying the package contents to be included on the customs label.
2018 Postal Holidays
- Monday, January 1 New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 15 Martin Luther King Jr. birthday
- Monday, February 19 Washington’s Birthday (observed)
- Monday, May 28 Memorial Day
- Wednesday, July 4 Independence Day
- Monday, September 3 Labor Day
- Monday, October 8 Columbus Day
- Monday, November 12 Veterans Day (observed)
- Thursday, November 22 Thanksgiving Day
- Tuesday, December 25 Christmas Day
FedEx Ground - 4 to 5 business days
FedEx 2Day Air - 2 business days
FedEx Next Day Air - 1 business day
FedEx does not deliver on Saturday and Sunday.
FedEx Delivery Map
See the map below for the number of business days in transit for UPS ground packages shipped within the 50 states.
International Shipping Terms & Conditions
9. International Shipping Terms & Conditions
- International Orders may require 2-3 business days or more of additional processing time prior to shipment as we may need to consolidate items to one location for shipment.
When ordering outside of United States of America, the recipient is responsible for assuring the product can be legally imported to the destination country.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are imposed once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient. Ultimate Direction has no control over these charges, nor can Ultimate Direction predict what they may be.
- Beauty Drama will ship all international orders as a "Gift".
Customs, duties, and taxes are non-refundable: so a shipment that is refused because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the original shipping and any return shipping charges will not be refunded. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, we strongly suggest:
- Providing a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.