- Futura Synthetic Hair & How to Curl It
show / hide sidebar
Futura Synthetic Hair & How to Curl It
Futura high heat synthetic hair weaving/hair extensions have similarities to human hair since it looks and feels just like real hair. Futura synthetic hair fibers do not cause any itching since it is not made with chemicals that can irratate the scalp.
The hair fibers are very strong and can be styled in various ways. The fibers used to make Futura hair are heat resistant and flame retardant so the hair is curling iron safe and can be heat styled using a flat iron or curling iron. The hair is also tangle free and maintains a natural sheen, which makes it easy to comb and manage.
Futura high heat synthetic fiber is very similar to human hair because it can withstand heat up to 400°F however it does not mat or tangle like human hair can. It is a fraction of the cost and can last much longer than standard human hair. Futura is being used for weaving hair, bulk braiding hair, wigs, lace front wigs as well as human hair blended products such as blended weaving hair and blended wigs.
Since Futura is a high heat fiber, it can be flat ironed and curled, however, when it comes to curling, it takes a bit longer to get the curls in. Unlike human hair, you have to:
- Hold the curler on the hair for at least twice the length of time to get the curl to set.
- Once you remove the curler, do not pull the hair, just slide the curler out of the curl.
- Allow the curl to cool before pulling or styling.
- Be sure to test a small section of hair underneath your wig to ensure that the curling iron is not too hot!!
- Safe up to 350°F~400°F